Scraptacular 2 another huge success!!
Wow it’s hard to believe that Scraptacular is already 2 weeks gone. I hope you all had as much fun as I did and I wanted to thank everyone who visited my booth!! I also wanted to send a big congratulation out to Laurie Mansfield who was the winner of the K & Company tote bag door prize.
Thanks to all of you who made my first ever scraptacular a success. I sold out of many sets, and am hard at work at getting new kits together for you all. I have a few discontined sets that I am putting on special for 20% off, and have restocked some of the more popular kits. As the new CHA merchandise that I order comes in there will be new kits posted on the blog, so keep your eyes peeled.
I am really excited that my website is now under construction with and expected launch date in mid April. My plan is to build a shopping cart to make your purchasing easier. I will send out a notice when it is up and running.
Some of you already know that I offer shopping out of my home by appointment. I have just received the new line of Thickers from American Crafts this week and they are FABULOUS as well as restock from some of the very popular items from Scraptacular!!!! I might also be able to special order some stock, including items like the K and Company Tote bag that was popular. If you would like to set up a shopping time please call or email me.
I am off to a retailers event this weekend and hope to be able to bring back much inspiration and new techniques to all of you!! Until then, Happy Scrapbooking!!!
Feb 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment